Your Guide to Acing Glastonbury: Our Tips & Tricks
Alright, music lovers, get ready to dive headfirst into the one and only Glastonbury! If you were lucky enough to score tickets to this music paradise, we've got your back with some tips on how to absolutely crush Glastonbury and have the time of your life.
Glasto, 1984 by Ian Cloddy McLeod
- Plan Like a Pro: Glastonbury is a massive party, so a little planning goes a long way. Download the app and highlight your must-see acts. With an A-Z search featuring and calendar you can see any clashes that may happen.
- Don't over-do it: Advice here in the office is to avoid spreading yourself too thin. Pick 2-3 must-sees per day to avoid any disappointment and discover new artists along the way.
- Pack Smart, Party Hard: Glastonbury weather can be as unpredictable as your favourite artist's next album. Be ready for sun, rain, or mud wrestling by packing essentials like sunscreen, a hat, rain gear, and comfy shoes. Pro tip: a reusable water bottle is a lifesaver
Glasto 1985, by Karen Noon
- Embrace the Camping Adventure: Get your camping gear ready, because Glastonbury is all about that outdoor spirit. Arrive early to snag a decent camping spot. Don't forget those oh-so-crucial earplugs for a peaceful night's sleep (if you manage to get any sleep at all).
Glasto 1990, by Jayne Cain
- Beyond the Music Magic: Explore the hidden gems scattered throughout the festival. Venture into the Theatre & Circus fields, the Green Fields, and the Healing Fields for some unexpected surprises.
- Pace Yourself, Party Animals: Remember, Glastonbury is a marathon, not a sprint. With so much happening all at once, it's easy to get overwhelmed. Take breaks and prioritise your favourite acts. Keep yourself fuelled and hydrated, so you're ready to rock the entire festival like a seasoned pro.
- Embrace the Glasto Vibe: Glastonbury is all about unity, positivity, and good vibes. Engage with your fellow festival-goers, make new friends, and spread that infectious festival spirit. Respect the space by following the festival's sustainability guidelines!
- Capture Those Unforgettable Moments: Don't forget to document your Glastonbury adventure. Just remember to strike a balance between documenting the memories and actually living them!
Pyramid Stage and crowd, 1982 By Louie
- Stay Flexible, Go with the Flow: Glastonbury is a place of magic and surprises. Embrace the unexpected and let the festival spirit guide you. Get ready for impromptu performances, secret gigs, and those incredible moments that you could never plan for. Some of the best memories at Glastonbury come from going with the flow.
Alright, festival warriors, armed with these tips, you're ready to ace the Glastonbury experience!
The Pyramid Stage,1987 by Michael Kennally
If you miss any of the below, don't fret. Visit our ticket page to see them live in Brighton:
ROYAL BLOOD - PYRAMID STAGE - FRIDAY - 20:15
MAHALIA - WEST HOLTS STAGE - SUNDAY - 20:30
COACH PARTY - BBC MUSIC INTRODUCING - SUNDAY - 15:00
LOVE JOY - BBC MUSIC INTRODUCING - SUNDAY - 18:00
KID KAPICHI - LEFT FIELD - SATURDAY - 19:30
SUDAN ARCHIVES - WEST HOLTS STAGE - SATURDAY - 14:30
In Tune With Kid Kapichi
Today, we're sitting down with local lads Kid Kapichi to hear all about their love for Brighton shows ahead of a two night stint at Concorde 2 this 28th and 29th March. 29th March has already sold out! Get tickets here…Read more
In Tune With Alex Lahey
We sat down with the talented Alex Lahey who opens up about her latest projects, musical influences, and the anticipation of playing in Brighton! Her new album 'The Answer Is Always Yes' is out now and describes how she…Read more