JOY. Concerts are hiring for 3 full-time roles for a period of six months. To be eligible, you must be aged 16-24, currently out of work and claiming Universal Credit.
You will need to apply by giving the company name [Mckeown Events Ltd] and job title [noted below above job descriptions] to your work coach at the JobCentre Plus. The JobCentre Plus will be able to provide information on wage and estimated start date.
All roles are 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday 9AM-5PM with a 1 hour lunch break, and based in our office on Brighton seafront.
This individual will assist the marketing team with day-to-day tasks including:
- Support across all aspects of event marketing, including creating and scheduling engaging social media content, artwork design, website maintenance, email campaigns and print distribution
- Working closely with the Marketing Manager to plan and execute effective campaigns
- Working to strict budgets and recording spends accurately
- Researching and implementing new and innovative ways of event marketing in order to reach potential customers and grow our social media channels
Requirements - this person will be an enthusiastic, creative self starter with a real passion for digital marketing and live events. Exceptional attention to detail and timekeeping, with the ability to manage multiple projects efficiently while working to tight deadlines. Knowledge of Photoshop and video editing software would be beneficial but not essential. A degree or further education qualifications is not essential.
This individual will work closely with the marketing team to:
- Create engaging content (still and moving) for our social media channels in order to promote events and grow our social media channels
- Create engaging and brand tailored social media content (still and moving) for our partner venues & festivals
- Designing print artwork (template based as well as bespoke and to specification)
- Building a presence on video based social media sites such as TikTok, YouTube, IGTV etc.
Requirements - this person will have a real creative flair and passion for design work. They will be able to demonstrate the ability to produce engaging and eye-catching content but also follow design requests to specification. The ability to balance multiple projects while working to tight deadlines. This individual will preferably have some working knowledge of photo and video editing software. A degree or further education qualifications is not essential.
This individual will assist the Production Manager with all pre and post-event advancing. Tasks will include:
- Support across all aspects of Event Production, including: creating event schedules, staffing, advancing with tour managers and venues, event costings, pre & post-show documentation, administrative duties, support artist bookings.
- Researching & maintaining excellent communication and relationships with external venues and suppliers.
- Event Representative assistance – Being one of the main onsite points of contact between artist and venue for our shows across the city.
- Artist Liaison assistance throughout our festival programmes.
- Financial reporting to senior members of staff.
Requirements - this person will have exceptional organisation skills with meticulous attention to detail. A personable manner and strong communication skills, both verbal and written. Comfortable using Microsoft Excel and working with strict budgets. A degree or further education qualifications is not essential.